James Fetterman (Emeritus)
Jim Fetterman has been a realtor in Boulder County for the past 40 years. He has been particularly active in office building development, leasing and management. Jim has taken projects from the land purchase phase, through planning and construction, and to fully leased and financed.
Previous Professional Experience:
Prior to becoming involved in real estate, Jim was a manager with the IBM Corporation.
Jim received a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star for his military service in Vietnam.
Jim is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley. In 1982, Jim earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, a professional achievement held by only three percent of commercial real estate agents in the nation.
Activities and Organizations (Past and Present):
- 1989 Realtor of the Year, Boulder Area Board of Realtors
- President of the Boulder Area Realtor Assn. 1988
- Past President of Church Council
- Colorado Association of Realtors, Board of Directors
- Served 5 years on Boulder Urban Renewal Authority
- Member of Boulder Rotary Club
Family and Personal Interests:
Jim has three adult children and seven grandchildren. He is a fly fisherman, and enjoys boating and fishing on Lake Powell. He is active in the Lutheran Church.